The University of Embu TVET Institute is registered as a public technical and vocational education training institute under the TVET Act, 2013 Section 20 (1). The Institute is committed to providing technical training for the development of human capacity. The Institute offers high quality professional, diploma and certificate programs in various disciplines.
Founded in 2022, the Institute is domiciled in the University of Embu, along Nairobi-Meru road, a few kilometers from Embu town in Embu County. The Institute boasts of the University’s state of the art learning and sporting facilities; rich and experienced expertise to train and deliver highly qualified and competent graduates to the market.
As a center of excellence in technical and capacity development, the Institute will endeavor to remain competitive in the market through innovation for the prosperity of our societies.
A Centre of Excellence in Technical Training and Capacity Development as the Institute’s Vision Statement.
To provide Technical Training for the Development of Human Capacity as the Institute’s Mission Statement.
Empowering People through Technology for a Better Life as the Institute’s Philosophy.
- Integrity – University of Embu TVET Institute Community embraces honesty, truthfulness, accountability and transparency in all our engagements
- Innovativeness – Innovation is the engine for our institutional development. We will continue to facilitate and encourage novelty in ideas and technologies in all our endeavors.
- Professionalism – University of Embu TVET has a highly qualified staff for the various services and products we offer. We therefore embrace work ethics in provision of services.
- Customer focus – We ensure that our objectives and operations are linked to customer needs and expectations. We therefore focus on strategies to meet current and future expectations of our customers.
- Teamwork – We acknowledge and continuously strengthen unity of purpose as an important ingredient of our work environment. We embrace collective responsibility for the efficient delivery of services